- We pay tax.
- Out of that tax, Govt gives SriSri 2.25 crores grant for a PRIVATE event.
- Govt also gets army to make bridges for SriSri.
- SriSri event estimated to cost 120 crores of environmental damage purely in financial terms by National Green Tribunal (NGT), much more in actual terms.
- NGT after much deliberation decides on a 5 crore fine.
- Kejriwal tweets no more politics on this issue, Modi confirms his participation.
- SriSri goes to every channel and says will go to jail but won’t pay fine.
- Before NGT, Art of Living (AOL) says that 5 crores is a huge amount, can pay only 25 lakhs now.
- Art of Living incidentally is organizing an event with 35 lakh guests. And they have an operating capital of only 25 lakhs.
- NGT says, if you don’t pay 25 lakhs today, will attach the Govt Grant of 2.25 crores.
– Now the grant is not SriSri’s money but our Tax Money. So if SriSri doesn’t cough up the 25 lakhs today, what would the Govt attach? The Tax Money. (Bhakts: What about JNU)
– So, for an environmental damage estimated at 120 crores, SriSri might pay 25 lakhs (not sure yet). Who knows whether the rest of the 4.75 crores is coming or not?
- And while all this playing out, the so called people elected to uphold our constitution, namely Kejriwal and Modi are not uttering a word.
- What a Shame.